Sunday, February 28, 2010

love makes good impressions

Greet one another with a kiss of love. 1 Peter 5:14

A loving greeting can bless your spouse through what they see, hear, and feel. Think of the opportunities you have to greet each other on a regular basis. Give your spouse value by the way you greet him/her. Determine your greeting will reflect your love.

The Love Dare, p 43

As I get more intentional with my greetings and smiling at my husband from my heart, I see Brad stand a little straighter and relax more. It's as if I've taken a load off his back.

We're big huggers so our greetings are often nice big hugs. But where I used to just go through the motions of hugging I now hug him with my heart and there is a big difference!

Make a good impression on your spouse -- one that will last all day long. It's as simple as greeting your spouse with a kiss (and a smile) of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment